1. In a bowl, mix the sliced banana / saba, desiccated coconut, and brown sugar together.
2. To enjoy the richness of native Kinampay Ube, add six scoops of Selecta Super Thick Classic Ube Royale. Once completely mixed, you can now freeze the mixture overnight.
3. Once completely frozen, slice the ice cream into 12 rectangles.
4. Get one slice of frozen ube and place two slices of jackfruit on top of it. Place these onto the bottom third of a turon wrapper.
5. In a separate small bowl, mix the icing sugar, flour, and water. This will be used later to seal the turon wrapper.
6. Dip the pastry brush in the mixed ingredients from Step 5 and apply it in the corners of the turon wrapper. Fold the wrapper once, then fold the sides to enclose it and roll. Repeat to make 11 more pieces of turon.
7. Deep fry the turon in oil until almost completely golden brown. Add caramel syrup and sugar almond slices to serve.